Monday 4 October 2021

Three More Sleeps...

Three more sleeps to go! Only three more milky drinks, three more bedtime stories, and three more nights of resting drowsy heads on fluffy pillows before the big day arrives. Because on Thursday 7th October 2021, it will finally be here. Assembling the Wingpeople will be published. Woohooo.

Now I KNOW we can do better than that. Let's try again, shall we? Ready? Let's really go for it.

In three days time, Assembling the Wingpeople will be published. HURRAH AND HUZZAH, CRACK OPEN THE CHAMPAGNE, SING HOSANNAS FROM THE TOPS OF YOUR LUNGS, AND DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING. IT. IS. TIME. 

Much better. Nice one, Gang. I knew you could do it.

So, first of all, I want to say a massive Thank You for reading my Assembling the Wingpeople outpourings for the past couple of years. I think it first got a mention in June 2019 when I wrote Chapter One. Then it's been a bubbling undercurrent ever since. Sometimes I've mentioned it in passing. Other times it's been the basis of an emotional breakdown, typed in real time. Thanks for letting me share.

Secondly, thank you to everyone that has pre-ordered, retweeted my pleas for pre-orders, shared, reposted, liked or commented on anything I've posted on social media. I'm just a girl, standing sitting in front of a boy laptop, trying to sell my shit. All your support has been hugely appreciated. I've seen it all and it makes me so happy. Any additional retweets/shares/old skool convos you have over the coming weeks about Assembling the Wingpeople, would make my day. Thank you in advance.

Finally, if you've been on another planet or trapped under something heavy for the past six months, you might be in the unenviable position of not having a copy of Assembling the Wingpeople winging its way to you this week. I'm so so sorry you've been left out of the loop like that. It sounds heartbreaking. But never fear! I'm here to help. Click your preferred link below and the situation will be rectified ASAP. Phew. Panic over. Close call, or what?

Amazon (Ebook and paperback)
Barnes and Noble (paperback)
Book Despository (Paperback)
Foyles (Paperback)
Waterstones (Paperback)

Also my entire back catalogue (along with lots of other books by people called Nicky or Bond) is available at bookshop.org. I'm still waiting for Assembling the Wingpeople to make it there. Maybe this week. It supports your local indie bookshops so it's a fab way to get books.)

Secret camera footage
of my current mood.
So that's it for now. Not much else to report. Oh, except OF COURSE THERE IS. If this week isn't exciting enough, my website goes live this week. I KNOW. It's an actual website with information and links and all sorts of technological wizardry going on. It's FAR too much to believe. Don't worry. I'll share the details on my socials and you can sign up to my 'once in a blue moon newsletter'. That can be a plan for next week. But for now, I need to lie in a darkened room, calm it right down, and wait for Thursday. Three more sleeps, three more sleeps, three more sleeeeee... ZZZZZZZ.

*Whispers* Have a lovely week, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment