Monday 14 June 2021

Pre-order My Book of the Year...

Right, let's cut to the chase, gang. Assembling the Wingpeople is pre-orderable now. Wooooohoooooooo!

I've been holding off until it's appeared on as any sites as possible, but that's taking too long and I can't wait anymore. Especially as most people will get it from the massive site that everyone knows, and it's been on there a couple of weeks.


So, pre-order my book of the year here, or here if you are in the UK. And from here if you're in the US. If you want to support independent booksellers, use Hive and add it to your wishlist, or wait until nearer October and order then. I'm keeping my eye on the Bookshop.org to find out when it makes it way over there as well as everywhere else. Rest assured I'll be reminding you at regular intervals. 

Here's those details again in case you scrolled past them first time round.

Assembling the Wingpeople is available from...
Amazon
The Book Depository
Barnes and Noble
and can be added to your Hive wishlist.

When you pre-order, I'll be doing
this. Picture me in your head.
Go on.
I've sat in front of two separate friends in the past week, who've got on their phones and ordered it before my very eyes, and I can't tell you how gratifying that was. Just because I can't see you, won't lessen the thrill. Trust me. Pre-order today, and I'll be forever grateful. Make the past two years of my life have been for something. Justify my existence. Use your power for good.

It's a short but sweet ramble this week as I'm spent from all the begging. (And this is only the start. I'll be utterly exhausted by October.) Pre-order my book and make all my dreams come true. Or something. I'd be well chuffed with you. Promise.

Have a lovely week, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment