Monday 28 June 2021

A Monday Morning Morsel...

Morning all. You find me exhausted after a social whirl of a weekend. (Shoutout and congrats to Martin and Claire, and their excellent wedding weekend!) Whilst I'm spending the day restoring my energy with strong tea and PJs, I cannot shirk my Monday morning duties without putting something, anything, out there. Imagine the disappointment if I forgot. Can you even?

So here you go. Consider it a freebie. An amuse bouche. Here's the opening of Chapter One of Assembling the Wingpeople. Want to know what happened to Tilda after Carry the Beautiful? Wonder no more. (No worries if you're coming to this fresh. It'll all make sense, regardless.) And remember, if you like what you read and want to find out the rest of her story, you only need to click here to pre-order. 





So there we go. A little taste to whet your appetite. If you liked that, I can promise you, it ONLY gets better. So, click here, or here to pre-order, or here if you are in the US. I'm still waiting for it to be available on Bookshop.org, Waterstones, and Foyles but when it is, I'll alert the world via my socials. Until then, happy pre-ordering. 

Have a lovely week, folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment