I know, I know, this is a MASSIVE cop out. I'm sorry.
I love writing how the past week has gone and sharing it every Monday. Honestly, I do. But today I'm a million miles away (well, 5000ish) and getting out a weekly update is just too tricky. Hang on one moment though. All is not lost, don't you worry. As if I'd leave you hanging. Below, for your reading pleasure, are the opening pages to Leeza McAuliffe is Branching Out - the most recent in all the Leeza McAuliffe series. Read, enjoy, and I'll do better next week.
Right then, that's your lot. I apologise once again for this half-assed Monday morning missive. If, on the other hand, this is the best thing you could have read today, and you want more, please don't hesitate to click this link. You can find out about the rest of Leeza's year, how Jake continues to navigate his recent coming out, and just what the deal was with the recently deceased Aunt Lucky. All waiting for you, should you wish it.
Next week will be a little more business as usual. That is, if you're not too busy with your head in your new Leeza book. LOLZ.
Have a lovely week, folks.
No comments:
Post a Comment